Product successfully added to your shopping cart
KYB Gas Shock Absorber Gas-A-Just Front for Mitsubishi L300 1987-2017 (1 Piece)
2 In Stock
Mitsubishi L300 1987-2017
Position: Front Left/Right
Made in Japan
Designed as original equipment for many vehicle manufacturers, this complete self-adjusting mono-tube shock absorber minimizes bounce and sway, to ensure superior steering and cornering response.
The combination of high pressurized nitrogen gas and all-weather fluid creates the ideal shock absorber for both standard and performance vehicles.
• Breakage is reduced by seamless eye-ring mountings.
• Oil leakage is reduced by self-sealing packing.
• Internal top-out bump stop protects the shock’s internals on extreme extension.
• Hard chromed piston rod reduces wear, minimizes friction.
• Constant performance from wear-resistant piston ring.
• Large diameter seamless steel cylinders resist splitting.
• Single tube design reduces heat build-up.
• Both the extension and compression valves are located in the piston for quick response to forces in either direction.
• Provides consistent control regardless of temperature because the all-weather fluid remains near-constant viscosity.
• Gas and fluid are completely separated by a floating dividing piston featuring a special patented O-ring design.
• Nitrogen (N2) gas keeps all-weather fluid under constant high pressure, preventing foaming and aeration.
Inside the Package?
1 Piece of KYB Gas Shock Absorber Gas-A-Just Front Left/Right
Note: Please check pictures for reference before placing an order. For bulky items please contact us to declare the estimated cost.
For any inquiries or questions regarding the product/s and availability of any auto/truck parts, please contact us.
#KYB #gas #shockabsorber #cars #automotive
#autoshop #autoparts #autodealer #COD